[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 4 14:30:03 EST 2009

This is what routing rules and search spaces are used for. It's a bit complicated to answer in email, but basically, if you create a routing rule for each called number and assign it a particular search space then route it to a call handler, the call handler is set to "inherit" the search space. Then when it dials "0", it will dial the appropriate "0" based on the search space.

It takes some time to get your head around it, but it should work.

I would read up on the routing rules and search space documentation. I had to read it more than once. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt