[cisco-voip] Cisco VOIP and fire alarm phone lines

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Wed Nov 4 15:12:10 EST 2009

You may want to check up on NFPA72 Fire Alarm Code, I don't recall the
section. Unless it has recently changed, I am almost certain at least
the primary line has to be a dedicated POTS line direct from the Telco.
I know the secondary line can be shared if used in conjunction with an
RJ31X but do not recall if there are any PBX restrictions on it.

Jason