[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Nov 4 17:39:08 EST 2009

The inherited search space that the call handler picks up from the
routing rules in the config that Lelio describes only governs what
extensions the user can enter directly, it doesn't impact the
caller-input config.

If you just need to do this for an operator, that will work, just
configure multiple users with the extension '0' and put them in
separate partitions. If there are multiple inputs that you need to go
to site specific locations, that doesn't really scale, you would be
much better off just making copies of the call handler with the
appropriate extensions and setting up the caller input. No need for
routing rules, search spaces, or partitions.