[cisco-voip] controller errors?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:32:37 EST 2009

These are usually pretty hard to troubleshoot once the
network-clock-select command is in there properly and both sides agree
on the master/slave setting.  It's hardware related somewhere,
normally.

One common issue that I've seen is that the provider signal is too
'hot'.  You can measure the dB level on the circuit with the provider
to tell you how hot the signal is.  Sometimes having the provider
attenuate their signal will solve the problem.

-nick