[cisco-voip] controller errors?

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Nov 4 17:40:09 EST 2009

I have verified on all of my connections that the clocking is set
correctly, even worked with one provider for a while trying to find
the source of the errors, trying various settings pertaining to the
clocking, etc.  Nothing resolved it.

I am not doing modem/fax, so perhaps thats why I haven't seen the problem.

Thanks
Charles