[cisco-voip] controller errors?

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Nov 4 17:37:22 EST 2009

network-clock commands

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-2659;jsessionid=79162B8F948B52E4F106BA8BAC7CA81D.node0

________________________________
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Tim Smith [thsglobal at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:05 PM
To: Charles Goldsmith
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] controller errors?

Its not normal, most E1 / T1 circuits should be clean majority of the time.
Something I always check after commissioning circuits.

Cheers,

Tim.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Charles Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily.org<mailto:wokka at justfamily.org>> wrote:
I see this on all of my PRI's that use a T1-crossover cable.  I've
remade the cables several times but get the same thing on all of them
(3 connections).

This is on VWIC-2MFT-T1 modules in different routers.  The routers are
2821 and 3845s.

I haven't seen this cause any problems, so I didn't pursue it.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I don't think its out of
the ordinary, but I could be wrong on that.

Charles

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com<mailto:svoll.voip at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Good Afternoon--
> I'm getting slip seconds and errored seconds on my PRI controller.
> about 2-10 per 15 minutes with a total of about 200 per 24 hours.
> telco says they don't see anything in testing.
> Is this a hardware issue on the VGW or a Telco problem and I need to tell
> them to dispatch out and test?
> Can someone give me a little advise?
> Thanks
> Scott