[cisco-voip] Caller ID going through telco's correctly?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:14:29 EST 2009

I have an autodialer that sends out caller ID of the attendance office of
each school it calls.

the system seems to work within our local Telco, but if it goes out to the
school district telco, it gets converted back to our biling number.  which
means I get parents calling us, rather then the school district the call was
from.

Who's door to I bang on?  the local Telco or the school district telco?

I'm guessing the SD telco is doing some sort of, hey that number should
only originate from within, don't forward the caller ID?  Just a guess.
anyone have any ideas?

TIA

Scott