[cisco-voip] configuring h323 gateway with cucm 6.1

anand anand.eee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:26:57 EST 2009

Hi.

I am very new to configuring CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS MANGER (CUCM).

I have CUCM 6.1 on central site.I have connected CUCM , phone and
router(H323 gateway) to the switch.All the devices have ip addres from
10.10.10.1-31 with sunet mask of /27.

On the remote site i have router(h323 gateway) , phone connected to
switch.All the devices are on the network 10.10.10.33-63 with a subnet mask
of /27.I want to register all the phones with call manger in the central
site.

Both the gateways are connected back to back.

My question is on the remote site gateway, while configuring the dial peer
session target which ip address should i give?

Should i give the ip address of gateaway's ethernet interface or callmanger
ip address.