[cisco-voip] SmarterMail as SMTP relay for Connection and RTMT

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:46:05 EST 2009

hello group,

I have a client who is running smartermail enterprise 4.3 email server and
running UCM 7.1(2) with Connection 7.1(2). I want to setup message
notification for voice mails and have set the internal ip address of the
SmarterMail server as the smart host in Connection Administration.

Does anyone have any experience with smartermail? I have setup what appears
to be whats needed to make this work, however I don't receive any emails
from my connection server to tell me I have a voice mail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.