[cisco-voip] Changing Billing Server in CUCM 7.1.2

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Tue Nov 10 17:10:43 EST 2009

Hmm.  What are the chances you could apply both IPs to your SFTP server,
get the new one entered in CUCM then remove the original IP from both
CUCM then the SFTP server?  It would be trivial to do if the new IP is
on the same network, but I'm guessing it's not going to be that simple!

(If your SFTP is a common Linux server with OpenSSH, you can make
OpenSSH listen to all IPs/interfaces.  In fact I believe it does by
default.)