[cisco-voip] MLPP with extension mobility

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Tue Nov 10 22:50:43 EST 2009

Good day all,

I have configured MLPP to perform a CallFwdAll over-ride which works fine in a fixed phone environment, however I've tried to implement with a customer who is using Extension Mobility but the remote destination receives fast busy. I can see on my phone that there is the MLPP icon and that it is trying to call the phone (instead of the CallFwdAll destination which might be a mobile or voicemail), but I receive an engaged tone. I thought it might be a CSS issue but it doesn't seem to be.

Any thoughts on how to get MLPP working with Extension Mobility?

CUCM = version 7.1(2)b

Cheers
Dana

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.