[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Call handlers transerring to a hunt group

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Wed Nov 11 05:02:41 EST 2009

Hi there,

I'm setting up some auto attendants for a customer and I'm having
trouble with what I thought  was the easiest part.  Each handler option
needs to transfer out of unity to a CallManager hunt group.  However,
the only options I appear to have are to transfer to a "User with a
Mailbox".  I think unless I create a mailbox for the huntgroup extn# it
won't give me the option.

I don't understand what the "Transfer Options" are within the call
handler or if I need to use that.  The transferring to hunt groups is
controlled by the caller input options.

I simply want to transfer out to a hunt group.

Thanks in advance,

Neil