[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Call handlers transerring to a hunt group

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 11 05:39:20 EST 2009

You'll need to create another call handler first, say "TransferTo-
ExampleHG-CH", and configure that call handler to transfer to the
appropriate DN. Then from within any other call handler, you can
reference it. This has advantages, you only have to change the DN in
one spot if changes are ever required.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]