[cisco-voip] Changing Directory Type on Unity Connection

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Wed Nov 11 15:43:42 EST 2009

I have a site where I have a couple of hundred users imported into Unity
Connections from CUCM using the AXL intergration. This works fine except
that the the password is not synched and it uses a local CUCN password. If I
use an integration directly from CUCN to LDAP and skip CUCM then I can do
LDAP authentication and everyone is happy. Is there a way to change the
directory that a user is associated with without having to delete them and
recreate them?

-Adam