[cisco-voip] List phone firmware loads on Callmanager

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Nov 12 11:48:01 EST 2009

Thanks Steve and Scott (and Ryan to for the slightly harder way of doing
it).
As an FYI to anyone, if your going to firmware 8.5.2SR1 or higher, you have
to stop at 8.5.2.  It's in the release notes (I found while looking for the
OS admin screen)

BTW, this is my first post to this list... Is it normal for it not to
default to Reply all?