[cisco-voip] call manager licensing

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri Nov 13 14:44:37 EST 2009

I've never understood why the penalty for using better hardware.  i.e.
7825 vs 7845.   I want the highest end fully redundant hardware even if
my customer is small, yet the Linux Node licensing costs prevent that.
Small shops end up buying something with single EIDE drives that have
controller failures!

I miss the Good O'l days.  Next stop will be service bits having to be
enabled by TAC before you can make some changes.