[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace Express Error

Tim Fulton sawlines.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:46:27 EST 2009

Recently we have begun receiving the following error message from Meeting
Place Express - Wrong Request, "Sorry, MPE does not understand your request"
after attempting a login attempt.  If we then click on Attend, Schedule or
Find, we are prompted with the appropriate input screen.  If we we click on
Log In, we can enter the login information a second time and it works fine.
Additionally, after the initial successfull login, as long as we keep the
current browser session running, we can log in and out without any issues.
Once the a new browser session started, we're back to the same program.

 Any idea on what is causing this and how to resolve?   We're using IE 8 and
IE 7  and both have the same issue.

Thanks,
 Tim