[cisco-voip] Remote phones not registering with cisco unified communications manager(CUCM) 6.1

anand anand.eee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:16:22 EST 2009

Hi

I have a simple lab testing environment.I have 3845 router connected to
switch which has call manager and phone connected to it.they are having ip
address from 10.10.10.0---32/27.My call manager ip address is 10.10.10.10.

I have 2851 router connected to switch which has phone connected to it.They
all have ip adresss from 10.10.10.64------96/27.I want to register the
remote phone to call manager.It is not registering.

I have registered the phone at the central site.It registered normally.

Can someone tell me why the phone is not registering to the call
manager.Does it has to do anything with ip address range which i mentioned.

thanks.