[cisco-voip] Inbound PRI Calls Display "ID Unavailable"

Berry, Matthew J. MJBerry at krollontrack.com
Wed Nov 18 15:24:25 EST 2009

All -

I am working on a CUCM 6.2 cluster where all inbound calls display a "ID Unavailable" on the ringing phone.  We are running PRIs on MGCP gateways.

PSTN --> Internal Extension = Calling number, but no CID ("ID Unavailable")

I have looked through the CUCM 6.x Admin Guide, but could not figure out a place to make a change.  Could it be that our carrier is not sending CID?

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can figure this out?

Thanks,

Matthew Berry, Sr. Unified Communications Engineer, CCVP
Kroll Ontrack  |  9023 Columbine Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55347
952 516 3748  |  Fax 952 562 2175  |  Mobile 952 221 2814|  mjberry at krollontrack.com<mailto:agutzmer at krollontrack.com>
www.krollontrack.com<http://www.krollontrack.com/>