[cisco-voip] Masking Caller ID and Translation Patterns

Huffman, Tim thuffman at rosettastone.com
Fri Nov 20 08:01:44 EST 2009

Thanks Chris. This is the response I received.  I don't quite understand so I'll probably have to call them.

"The only services we offer are presentation number for this type of request. This would be all the DDI's and the main number being presented as the same CLI, this would not be able to change as quickly as they want. What they request is something for their maintainers to resolve. cheers."

Tim Huffman
Rosetta Stone(r)
Cisco Telephony Administrator
T (540) 236-5077