[cisco-voip] Outbound call with PRI VG - Delayed setup

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Sat Nov 21 16:37:54 EST 2009

Strange situation. Installed a new 2851 with a single PRI, 12.4.24T2.

When I call a PSTN number with an AA I hear "for calling XYC company". If I call from my cell phone, our out a different line/gateway I hear "Thank you for calling XYC company". This problem occurs on 100% of the outbound calls to the same number, from multiple Cisco phones.

I already have voice rtp send-recv in the configuration.

-Bill Carter