[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk Redundancy

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Mon Nov 23 14:21:05 EST 2009

You would need to look at the traces to verify, but it may just be the
time it takes to failover. You probably need to mess with the SIP
profiles and timers to get the trunks to failover in a timely manner. I
think by default it may take 15+ seconds (depends on # of retires and
time between retries) for a SIP trunk call to failover to the next
member of a route group.

-Chris