[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk Redundancy

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Nov 23 14:39:32 EST 2009

Every day, I think to myself, man, SIP isn't all it's cracked up to be......

OK, not _every_ day, but when I read posts like this I do.

Seems like there will be some "re-edumacating" necessary when moving to SIP.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt