[cisco-voip] IT and telecom salary survey

Jessica Gdowski JGdowski at ccmi.com
Tue Nov 24 11:25:53 EST 2009

Hi Cisco VoIP listserv -

I've enjoyed the insightful dialogue on this list and thought I'd share an opportunity. Voice Report is conducting its annual national IT and telecom salary survey and everyone who participates will receive a free copy of the results. It's great ammunition for your next salary negotiation. We report average salaries by job title, region, industry and more. We also include analysis of the job market for communications technology professionals and we'll have an article on tips to get your next raise.

Please take a minute to fill out the confidential survey at www.thevoicereport.com/SalarySurvey2009<http://www.thevoicereport.com/SalarySurvey2009>

In case you're not familiar with Voice Report, it's a 30-year-old information service for communications technology pros in large enterprises across the U.S. We specialize in objective analysis of telecom and IT trends and breaking news.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Warm regards,
Jess

Jessica Gdowski