[cisco-voip] Ordering Unity

paul dial dialp at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 24 15:40:51 EST 2009

Not sure about unity, but for the phones (assuming you're not using
CUWL), the DLU sku's are:

LIC-CM-DL-1000000=
LIC-CM-DL-100000=
LIC-CM-DL-10000=
LIC-CM-DL-1000=
LIC-CM-DL-100=
LIC-CM-DL-10=
LIC-CM-DL-25000=
LIC-CM-DL-500000=
LIC-CM-DL-50000=
LIC-CM-DL-5000=
LIC-CM-DL-500=

Each number above reflects the number of DLUs. The number of DLUs required for each phone are as follows:

7906G 2
7910 2
7911 3
7912 3