[cisco-voip] Ordering Unity

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:33:57 EST 2009

Hi, quick intervention... I have a customer looking for unity with "50
Voice-Mail integrated with Exh 2003/2007 including 16 sessions
competitive"... Is this going to do the job:

MCS7825I4-K9-UCB1 Cisco Unity Connection 7.1 MCS 7825 IBM Appliance
UNITYCN7-50USR Unity Connection, 24 ports, 50 users - All user Features

Is 50 mailboxes same as 50 users? I've noticed that this is the smallest
bundle license, right? Is there an I3 server hiding from me? I hate cisco
configurator...

P.S. How do you order 79XX phone with a DLUs... separately or order them
with CCM 4 licences and then use licencing team to convert the licences?

Thanks
--
Ratko