[cisco-voip] Post-dial Delay - two H.323 gateways with E1 interface

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:46:25 EST 2009

Greeting:

I am having the same issues, but the scenario is a bit different. I have a
nortel 11c and 61c pabx connected voice gateways. these gateways are
connected with p2p wireless link.
PSTN<-->61c pabx<--QSIG/PRI-->VG<--p2p wireless-->VG<--QSIG-->11c pabx

the 61c pabx provides PSTN connectivity. Another thing is that I have my
dial-peer configured with "9." destination patterns and extension dialing
destination pattern are more specific.

One more thing I like to point out that QSIG/PRI is the signaling protocol
between voice gateways and pabx(es).

Regards,
Khalid

Thanks,