[cisco-voip] Post-dial Delay - two H.323 gateways with E1 interface

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:49:20 EST 2009

e1r2 is a slow signaling method (the slowest, actually).  If you're
not dialing a 9# number, and you are dialing one of the 8... numbers,
it doesn't look like anything on the router is causing it.  You would
have to get some debugs and look at the time stamps to decode what's
going on with more detail than that.

-nick