[cisco-voip] Unity Connection SMTP notification not working?

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Thu Nov 26 17:37:58 EST 2009

Collect the SMTP server trace files and see if there are errors.

Make sure the traces for SMTP are on, then leave a message so that an SMTP
notification would be sent, then collect the trace files for that period and
look for errors.

We had an issue where our DNS and domain names were mismatched, our DNS
entries and server hostname did not match the SMTP domain or something like
that I can't quite remember what it was now was over 2 years back.