[cisco-voip] Monitoring H323 Gateways

Chris Hill chrishill.work at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:12:09 EST 2009

Hi All,

I ran into scenario were we had 2 PRIs down but and all the syslogs had was some netclock errors and the interfaces bouncing. Believe this was caused by a provider issue.
But to of the PRIs did not come back, had to bounce the interface to get them back.

The only thing that indicated a problem 6 hours after the bounce was when i debugged the isdn q.921 traffic...here i saw the bad frames.

I would like to know a way can monitor these PRIs. These PRIs are only used for incoming 1800 calls.

Can a syslog server be configured to send out emails based on isdn debug data?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chris Hill - CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP
chrishill.work at gmail.com