[cisco-voip] Speaking of ITSP carriers.....RE: SIP Trunking with UCM 5.x - 7.x

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Mon Nov 30 11:07:54 EST 2009

The below post made me remember --

Is there anything like a rating site for ITSP carriers?

I'm interested in obtaining a SIP trunk for my home use, and don't know
anything
about which carriers are out there, which are stable (as in not being a
startup this week and a corpse next week),
and which ones provide Caribbean low rates.

Website research tends to get a lot of BS from marketing sites, so I
figured
I'd ask in a place where actual engineers have real knowledge instead of
marketing-speak.

anyone got any ITSP they'd recommend or a site that does quality reviews
of ITSPs?

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services