[cisco-voip] IPPhone Agent

victor rodriguez vrguez at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:29:24 EST 2009

Hi all.

I have a problem with a IPPhone agent implementation, i configure the services in the callmanager and asigned this in the phone, i can register the agent, but two things happend when a call is answered.

When the agent answer the call, we cann´t see the queue name and we have two queues for that agent
when the agent finish the call, the status is not ready we need to press the ready key againg.

The CCM is version 4.1(3) and the IPCC express is version 3.5.

Thanks and warm regards