[cisco-voip] uccx agent selection?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Oct 1 08:35:43 EDT 2009

We just had someone do this for us and I am looking at the script now and this is precisely how they wrote it nested ifs based on thresholds and as thresholds are met calls are added to the queues of my overflow agents in addition to staying the default queue, and the calls loop back through every so often to check the thresholds and enter the addt’l queues as needed.
HTH

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093