[cisco-voip] uccx agent selection?

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:36:14 EDT 2009

Yes to what's been stated thus-far.  In IPCCx/UCCx when you queue a call to
a CSQ that CSQ just gets "added to the list" of CSQ's that can field that
call.  This is the reason when you use a de-queue step you can either
de-queue from all CSQ's or de-queue from only specific CSQ's.  If you look
through the MIVR traces you can actually see the list of valid CSQ's for a
given call growing after each enqueue step.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571