[cisco-voip] Sending Digits from a Script to a Unity Mailbox

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Thu Oct 1 15:22:26 EDT 2009

For anyone who might want to use this handy little item - at least it's handy for us as this mailbox will never store a message so you can actually use all twelve (12) of the possible options for twelve (12) different phone numbers - don't forget to check the little box in Unity under Caller Input that says "Lock this key to the action (don't wait for additional keypress)".  Otherwise there will be a much longer pause before the digits are actually dialed for the external number.

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler