[cisco-voip] co-resident in CUCM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Oct 1 15:25:00 EDT 2009

Last element to touch it sets privacy so make sure
routelist/routegroup/gateway does not change the value.

after that I suggest using Dialed Number Analyzer to verify the call flow.
after that get CM SDI traces and run them through either triple combo
tool or translatorX.  Look at the setup message going outbound. It may
be the setup message has presentation allowed but your carrier is
overwriting it.

/Wes