[cisco-voip] VoIP Monitoring tool

thomaslemay at comcast.net thomaslemay at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 15:13:49 EDT 2009

We use Netcool and Prognosis

Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Martin" <martind at cae.com>
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 2:39:20 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [cisco-voip] VoIP Monitoring tool

Hi,

I would like to know what most of the people on this List are using for monitoring they VoIP/Network infrastructure.

There’s two products that I’m looking at right now. One is CA EHealth for Voice and the other is Cisco Operations/Service Monitor. The CA is more expensive and would integrate into our CA Spectrum tool.

Is anybody using these tools or others? I know there is Prognosis but I think it is very expensive as well.

I would like to synthetic voice calls, monitor end-to-end voice network, monitor the Call Manager servers, provide historical reporting and do alarm notification.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Daniel Martin

Chef de Groupe - Infrastructure R é seau et T é l é com

Group Leader - Network Infrastructure and Telecom

CAE Inc.

St-Laurent, Qu é bec Canada

H4T 1G6

T é l:  1-514-341-2000 x4878