[cisco-voip] VoIP Monitoring tool

Daniel Martin martind at cae.com
Fri Oct 2 14:39:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to know what most of the people on this List are using for monitoring they VoIP/Network infrastructure.

There's two products that I'm looking at right now. One is CA EHealth for Voice and the other is Cisco Operations/Service Monitor. The CA is more expensive and would integrate into our CA Spectrum tool.

Is anybody using these tools or others? I know there is Prognosis but I think it is very expensive as well.

I would like to synthetic voice calls, monitor end-to-end voice network, monitor the Call Manager servers, provide historical reporting and do alarm notification.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Daniel Martin
Chef de Groupe - Infrastructure Réseau et Télécom
Group Leader - Network Infrastructure and Telecom
CAE Inc.
St-Laurent, Québec Canada
H4T 1G6
Tél:  1-514-341-2000 x4878