[cisco-voip] SRST Test Plan

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 2 21:25:59 EDT 2009

oh, i could see the networking team taking away my enable access password very quickly after that happened.

by the way, i put the ACLs on the local equipment rather than the remote equipment, so worse comes to worse, i just plug in a console cable and fix things.

not like i haven't had to do that before. "debug IPX all" anyone?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt