[cisco-voip] What is S_WAIT_RELEASE_NC

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:32:37 EDT 2009

This is supposed to be a transient disconnect state that lasts a
matter of ms or seconds depending on the technology.  When you see
ports stuck in this state, you have a bug.

It can be tricky to troubleshoot because you need a large amount of
debugs at the exact time it happens.  It sounds like you're in the
right place though.

-nick