[cisco-voip] VoIP with 7206VXR

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:32:17 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have there several 7206VXR in the edge of our network against
internet.

We are using now 12.2.33SRC4 advanced IP services.
I would to know how myane features I can use just with router regarding
the VoIP.

So I have several questions that I hope you can give me some answer and
then we can put focus here on the R&D to improve the services.

- Can I provide VoIP without CM/CME or another PBX? (that is call to
call to voip phones directly)
- Can I use this router as Gateway or Gatekeeper but itself or do I need
external hardware and/or software?
- Can I do call routing and call transfer without more stuff?

Thanks