[cisco-voip] VoIP with 7206VXR

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:34:50 EDT 2009

I do believe that adv. services includes the Voice feature set.
Thus you could use if for a Gateway (if  you had PSTN ports, eg. FXO, PRI,
BRI, etc)  I believe you can also use the Gatekeeper function.

With out any Call processing, your not going to be able to do much else.  If
the router runs CME then that would be your call processor and you could
make calls, transfer, etc.

Scott