[cisco-voip] installing windows server 2008 standard on hp server

anand anand.eee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:12:14 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have an HP proliant 360 server.I am planning to install windows server
2008 on the server.I started with HP smartnet cd which aks me to upload the
dvd image file .When i tried to open the file and choose continue it says *'a
valid cd image 1 is required to continue*".

I gave correct product key which i got from windows.I downloaded the image
file from microsoft.Can someone help me to figure out the problem.

thanks,
anand.