[cisco-voip] Cisco CME: SIP or SCCP?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Oct 7 15:09:30 EDT 2009

I concur if you are going to buy any cisco phone system and use cisco phones, there is no good reason IMO to use SIP for phone control. There is still not feature parity between the 2 protocols and who knows if there ever will be.

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>