[cisco-voip] CUCM park behavior change

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:17:26 EDT 2009

Group,

I am running 7.1.2.31900 PUB/SUB setup and I noticed a difference in park
behavior that I'm ok with, but curious as to why its different and how to
change if I wanted to.

As far as I can remember, when you parked a call and your park range was
(for example) 702X, it would use a round-robin method of number allocation.
It would always choose the next number in the range regardless of the state
of the previous park numbers.

Now the behaviour is top down. It chooses the first number in the range if
its available. If I repark a call, it gets a different park slot than it had
before This is different than I remember the all of Callmanager versions
operation.