[cisco-voip] CUCM park behavior change

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:37:07 EDT 2009

I agree.

but, one nice thing about the round robin approach was if you kept
re-parking the call, it kept the same park slot. sounds like that was just a
side-effect of how the code was.

so, is it safe to say that in CUCM 7.x and future that park slot allocation
will be top down instead of round robin? It would be nice to have a toggle
for this? (hell, theres toggles for everything else... :)