[cisco-voip] TEHO legals and CLID

Ahmad, Habib Habib.Ahmad at CoreBTS.com
Thu Oct 8 18:00:31 EDT 2009

You make a good point dennis, Verizon SIP circuits in the northern Virginia are a tied down to only numbers that belong to the end client. We had an issue where we could not do mobility since the caller ID passed on was the callings parties, we had to change the caller ID to the main number so Verizon could pass it through.

Habib Ahmad
System Consultant
703.248.4056 Office
703.875.8005  Fax
Habib.Ahmad at corebts.com<mailto:Habib.ahmad at corebts.com>
www.corebts.com<http://www.corebts.com/>
- Need support/scheduling?
- Customer Service Phone: 703.248.4050
- FallsChurchCustomerSupport at corebts.com<mailto:FallsChurchCustomerSupport at corebts.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CA4841.39DF4C90]
Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Dennis Heim
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:18 AM
To: Voice Noob; 'Tired Banchini'; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] TEHO legals and CLID

For the CLID, it just depends on how your provider provisions the outbound CLID screening table. ATT is the past has left it open while Verizon locks it down to numbers on that circuit or trunk group. I know that some SIP providers also do not filter outbound CLID.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225