[cisco-voip] cme SNR volume issues

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:47:03 EDT 2009

You may want to check out this thread we had recently:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/115476

The short story - the only reason you don't realize it for 'normal'
calls is becaes the gain on your IP phones is probably jacked up.
When you in and back out there's no gain to apply by default.

-nick