[cisco-voip] Calling search spaces and paritions

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:33:56 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I have a lab system that I am testing setting up calling search spaces and
paritions with in CUCM 7 and unity connection 7.  I created a few partitions
and put my route patterns and internal extentions into.  I also put the hunt
pilot number for my unity connection auto attendant in.  Now when Someone
calls in it's not tranfering them to auto attendant.  Is there something on
the unity connection side I need to configure that I am missing?