[cisco-voip] Calling search spaces and paritions

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:42:10 EDT 2009

I set up calling search spaces and partitions in cucm but I also see there's
options in unity connection to also do it.  I would have hoped unity
connection and cucm could share a single cucm and unity connection calling
search space and partition configuration?  are both the settings locally
significant?  how do I set it up so When users call into my auto attendant
from any number outside they are allowed to be tranfered to certain numbers
and not others?